Saturday, October 16, 2010

october 15, 2010

I would like to sincerely thank you 
for all the lovely messages and wishes for my 21th birthday. 
I was delighted to see that so many of you 
thought of it and took the time to leave me a message..
I have received many kind wishes for my birthday 
and want to thank all those who have sent messages or e-mails, 
wrote me a wishes at wall facebook,twitter,blackberry messenger, 
or by call me directly;
they are really appreciated.
some friends even gave me an incredible Surprised!!
i'm really thankful for everything all of you did for my birthday guys! =D
xoxo




me, fluffy,with ma bdae cake



lets cut the cake!


1st cut cake for some1 ^^


yummy cake


my 1st bdae cake


my 2nd bdae cake


home made bdae cake from ma boyfriend 
*thank you sweety!*


my 4th bdae cake









No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)