Tuesday, March 1, 2011

six part invention - only for you

I, I have been waitin' all my life
For someone like you
You, you make me feel like I knew
All because of you

REFRAIN
Gotta make this right now, baby
I come and get into your life now, baby

CHORUS
I can be all you want me to be
When everything's fallin', I'll still be here
If your feelin' is fadin', I'll still be waitin' for you
Only for you

INTERLUDE

Now, now is the right time to say
The things left unsaid
We, we can make this work for love
All because of love

[Repeat REFRAIN]
[Repeat CHORUS]


REFRAIN
I gotta make this right now, baby
I come and get into your life now, baby

[Repeat CHORUS]

Woh woh wohh 

No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)