Friday, November 4, 2011

waiting outside the line

"begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end : then stop. "
-The King of Hearts-






black coat
high knee socks
pink heels
black hat
tawny brown purse
glasses

So, this is the rest of what I wore yesterday. Yesterday was so much colder than today, btw, so yes I was kind of cold hereI've worn this dress once before but I don't think I've actually showed it to you, I really like the fabric of it. 


Okay, I've been having a chill-day today and right now I'm feeling a bit bored, because I should really clean my room and my closet etc, etc...but I hate cleaning. No, seriously Amanda. Just go do it already. 
xoxo 

2 comments :

  1. Hi dear! I'm ReginaDiCuori from Chictopia!
    Your blog is so cute !! ^^

    Visit my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY!! you can win 80$ to spend on Romwe.com!!
    Here is the link:
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/romwe-80-giveaway.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bag and hat!! great heels with socks!! awesome!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)