Monday, March 5, 2012

good day !







i don’t know would you believe me or not..
but, i bought this simple dress just for $5 Singaporean !!
it’s means i got a great dress with a good fabric and chic design just for Rp 35000 or $3,50 American =D
what a fantastic price, i thought..
It’s a must go event for bargain shoppers.

i just added some white net belt with a matching blazer one..
and thought,
i need one bright color as a pop, and choose my baby brownie purse with me at that time =)

what do you think?
xoxo

and voted and follow me in

3 comments :

  1. helloo Winda!
    glad that you like my blog, really appreciate it!
    I would be very glad if we can follow each other, I have followed you via Google Friend Connect!

    I'm Indonesian & currently live in Jakarta, never touch Australia before hehe.. Maybe just a similar face like me :P

    Cheers, Izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I especially love your bag-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Especially the bag! Ill go vote for you on chictopia!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)