Monday, August 20, 2012

sneakers






i'm not a sneakershead, but i can pick 'em right !! =D

Your sneakers are your canvas. 
It is up to you to decide what style of shoe best fits the image you want to create.
i think they going well with pants, shorts, skirts, or dresses ^^

White sneakers are the simplest to customize. 
Choose a sneaker made of either leather or vinyl. 
A canvas sneaker may also be used but could prove to be a much trickier surface for a beginner. 
Unless you are familiar with the many different types of paints and how they are applied to different surfaces, steer clear of canvas for now. 




these are some of my favorites : 



































11 comments :

  1. Isabel Marant seakers will always be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! of course we can be friends here. i'm your newest follower on gfc and bloglovin! please visit me and see if you want to follow too? i think you'll like my outfits.

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post and great pictures! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! I'm a big fan of classic Chuck Taylors, myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always great to wear sneakers because of its comfort. This really makes me think... I should really wear sneakers in my next outfit posts. Haha.

    Crystal
    http://www.crystaldots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    Thank you for dropping by! nice blog you have there -
    I will be following you

    Ariane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? please let me know so I can follow back x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow some of these sneakers are straight up amazing. and I hate sneakers. but i would definitely consider buying some of these:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fascinatіng blog! Is уour thеme
    custom made or ԁiԁ you ԁownloaԁ it fгom ѕomewhеrе?
    Α design like yours with a few simple tweеks wοuld really mаke my blog jump out.
    Please let me κnoω ωhere you got your themе.
    Μany thаnks
    Feel free to visit my webpage ; Official Music Videos

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals are searching
    around for this info, you could help them greatly.
    My webpage :: Find similar sites

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)