Saturday, September 8, 2012

hair color ideas


Changing up your hair color is a great way to refresh your style and make you feel like a new person. 
A good hair color and style will make you feel more confident and attractive. 

There are so many styles out there right now, so it can be difficult to choose the right hair color. 
Keep looking for some new and interesting hair color ideas to help you spruce up your look ^^
































but still,
for me... brown is always the best  color for my hair =)



so, what do you think about yours? ^^

xxx



















4 comments :

  1. Thank you,for the follow.<3
    Follow you back on both.
    Have a nice week,dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Second hair color <3
    Would like to follow each other? :)
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I'm allowed to dye my hair!! I would love to dye it blue-ish lilac :)
    I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin now :)
    ~Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I'm a bit too shy to do this but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)