Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Autumn Shades








One of my favorite colors has to be mustard. 
That seems strange for some and boring for others
 (especially my mom, who loathes the color!), 
but I honestly love it because it’s one of the easiest neutrals to pair. 

Plus, it has so much buildable character that you can play around with. 
It’s hard to explain, but I totally have so much feels for it! 
Mustard just has a certain coziness to it that makes anything you wear feel comfortable and worn in. 

For today’s look,
 I’m wearing a high neck top combined with same color cardigan and 
cute shorts for that preppy school boy charm,
 and I think the mustard helps so much in achieving that. 
What do you think?

















xo,
Win Octavia



3 comments :

  1. I love your pants and shoes! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is just starting for me!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)