Wednesday, September 28, 2011

just my simply prayer


Lord, 
I pray for a man, that will be a part of my life.


A man that really loves YOU more than everything.
A man that will put me in the second places of his heart.
A man that lives not for himself but for YOU..


The most important is, 
I want a heart that really loves and thirsty of YOU 
And have a desire to be like JESUS 
And he must know for whom and for what he lives,
So his life is not useless.


Someone that has a wise heart, not only a smart brain.
A man that not only loves me, but also respect me. 
A man that not only adores me, but can warn me when I am wrong. 
A man that loves me not because of my beauty but my heart. 
A man that can be my best friend in every time and situation. 
A man that make me feel like a woman when i am beside him.


I do not ask for a perfect man, 
But I ask for an imperfect man..


A man that needs my support for his strength, 
A man that needs my prayer for his life, 
A man that needs my smile to cover his sadness, 
A man that needs my love so he feels being loved, 
A man that needs me to make his life beautiful.


And I also ask, 
Make me be a woman that can make him proud. 
Give me a heart that really LOVES YOU, 
So I can love him with YOUR Love, 
Not love him with my love.. 
Give me Your gentle spirit, 
So my beauty does not come from my outside but comes from You 


Give me Your hands, 
That I always be able to pray for him. 


Give me Your eyes, 
So I can see many good things in him and not the bad one.

Give me Your mouth that is filledd with Your words of wisdom and encouragement, 
So I can support him everyday.

Give me Your lips,
And I will smile at him every morning.


And I want that when we finally meet,
Both of us can say "How great Thou Art"

I know that You want us to met at the right time, 
And You will make everything beautiful in Your time..
AMEN 

No comments :

Post a Comment

thanks for your compliments and / or advices.
i appreciate every single comment you've wrote to me!
don't forget to write your link so i can visit you later =)